LINCOLN FRISBEE ANDERSON
7 lbs 7 ounces
20 inches
And born on Presidents Day
The delivery did not go as we had hoped but the outcome is what mattered most and Lincoln is healthy and so wonderful! I am spoiled to have 2 wonderful sons. I am so excited to see how Hudson and Lincoln become best friends and how their personalities fit each others!
They have the most incredible father. Hudson already has a special relationship with Zane and so I am excited to see how Lincoln begins to develop his own unique relationship with Zane as well. I could not have asked for a sweeter, more patient, and more helpful husband. I am truly so blessed to now have 2 handsome sons and 1 great Husband!
Michelle!!! You good momma!! Sounds like not a fun labor- but he is beautiful!! And that little Hudson is ADORABLE!!! His hair is SO CUTE!!! Glad you're all safe and happy and healthy!! Hope you are recovering quickly!! Love ya!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! He is so handsome. I hope that you are all settling in as a new family of 4!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Michelle and Zane! Sounds like the extra difficult labor but I'm glad it went well. Such handsome boys!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Crazy labor. Can't imagine how hard that must have been. But he is adorable! Your family is amazing. Thanks for being a brilliant example. Love and miss you.
ReplyDelete后宫聊天室 , 后宫聊天室 , 后宫聊天室 , 后宫聊天室 , 后宫聊天室 , 后宫聊天室 , 后宫聊天室 , 后宫聊天室 , 后宫聊天室 , 后宫聊天室
ReplyDelete