Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Fun Filled October Part 1

Utah here we come! Zane and Hudson were planning on going up to Utah for Zane's mission reunion...well I can't miss a good party so I surprised him on the way to the airport and told him I was coming to. I had all my bags packed and hidden :)We got so see so many great friends, Nikki and Logan, Megan and Aaron, Caleb, Chris, and Jaclyn and Matt...just to name a few!


3 comments:

  1. MICHELLE!!! Your little Hudson is PRECIOUS!!! Oh my gosh he's SO cute! When I first saw him I thought- he looks just like Zane- and then I think wait- I see Michelle! OH he's so cute and just looks like both his mom and dad. Sounds like you had a fun October. I'm SOOOOO so so glad I found your blog and I hope all is going well! I'm excited to talk to you sometime soon! :) Love ya and miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you had a blog! I love it!! So cute! :)
    -Beth :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HUDSON!!!! i love him already. devin thinks he is a perfect mix of the two of you. he is very handsome. love the blogging updates girl

    ReplyDelete